Practical Information & Links
Venue: Copenhagen, Denmark
Entrance - Frederikskaj 12
2450 København SV
Conference participants are responsible for organizing their accommodation,
travel, and take care of individual insurance or visa requirements.
Aalborg University (AAU) has placed pre-bookings and negotiated special prices at the following hotels. If you wish to make use of these pre-bookings you will have to contact one of the hotels directly.
- Hotel Cabin - booking form
- Bella Sky, Hotel Copenhagen, Comwell, firstname.lastname@example.org
convention code AAL250412 (rooms available to 1. April 2012)
- Hotel Scandic Sydhavnen
Kindly book the hotel by mail: Sydhavnen@scandichotels.com and provide the booking reference: AAL250412_001 indicating date of arrival and departure.
- Visa to Denmark
- Visit Copenhagen
- Accommodation - Hotels - Bed & Breakfast
- Momondo.com - to find low cost airfares between your home city and Copenhagen.
- Metro from Copenhagen Airport
- Bus & train, Taxis accept all major creditcards, phone: (+45) 35353535
- Social & cultural calendar to Copenhagen
- Copenhagen weather forecast